Our Policy Regarding COVID-19
HVAC Contractors are essential businesses.
“Workers such as plumbers, electricians, exterminators, builders, contractors, HVAC Technicians, landscapers, and other service providers who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, businesses and buildings such as hospitals, senior living facilities, any temporary construction required to support COVID-19 response.”Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
We understand that personal safety is of upmost importance.
We also want you to know we are taking extreme precautions with the COVID-19 virus, so neither, you, your household/business or our techs are affected. We prescreen all technicians every morning, checking for any signs or symptoms of the virus. All our technicians wear protective gear, such as shoe covers, gloves and mask. They wash their hands prior to entry into your home and will practice social distancing while with you. It’s all part of an 8-step process we now go through to protect you and our technicians. As the weather is uncertain in the weeks to come, you and your family will be spending more time at home. You will want to get your system ready, so no issues arise. Most of our work will be done in your attic, on your roof or outside. We will spend very little time in your home.
Our 8 Step Protective Process:
“We are the safest HVAC team in town. We are taking all the necessary steps per the CDC to maintain an essential business and the safety of our community.”
- All technicians are prescreened each morning for any COVID-19 symptoms and signs.
- Techs must wash their hands before walking up to the customer’s house.
- We do not shake hands and we maintain social distancing.
- Our techs wear protective gear such as shoe covers, gloves (disposed after use at each job) and mask.
- Cleanliness of each work area. We wipe down and sanitize all workspaces before and after.
- Hands free work approval through our website or via phone. This goes for payment processing as well.
- We are prepared to take any necessary steps to keep our customers and staff safe.
- We offer Indoor Air Quality products to keep your family safe indoors.